Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Upcoming Projects for August 2014

Salutations everyone~ Exactly one month has passed since the publication of my first novella "Zenith". Time flies, doesn't it?!

I am slowly finding my feet, in this crazy world of book writing and publishing, and I think I am finally finding my place in the wonderful world of short stories. So yay there!

Here is the (tentative) schedule for August publications and such, coming from me:

* "Zenith" will be on a ONE DAY ONLY free promo, August 8th. Enjoy a bit of lesbian romance, and don't forget to drop a little rating~

* "The Evil Queen" will be published on August 10th. If you are a fan of lesbian romances, with a magical and historical twist, this is definitely for you.

* "Akihiko" will hopefully be published sometime between August 15th and August 20th - I still have quite a bit of editing to do on that one. Pirates, princes in disguise, and gay romance on the high seas - what more can a person want?!

* Lastly, the sequel to "The Mountain" in the "Winter Nights" trilogy will go active on August 30th, if not a little sooner (it just depends on time available to me, as always). "Hot Springs" takes the kind of hinting at romance in "The Mountain" and throws it into a rather steamy situation, if you know what I mean.

* Another side note - the day that "Hot Springs" is released, "The Mountain" will be on a free promo. Enjoy~

I believe that is all. Some fun works to look forward to indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment