Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Salutations

Salutations all! My name is Elaine Jay Nottingwood, though everyone calls me E.J. I am a published author, with my stories available for purchase on Amazon.

I love short stories, and stories involving LGBT themes - both of which I write. I, of course, venture into other genres, namely fantasy and historical.

Other things you may or may not want to know about me:

1.) I read. A lot. Sometimes hard literature, sometimes manga, sometimes fan fiction.

2.) I don't know what my sexual orientation is, because I usually spend my time doing #1, and not...experimenting.

3.) I play the piano, and have for many, many years.

4.) I know I said that I read manga already, but what I should really say is that I am obsessed with manga. There.

5.) I currently have two dogs (both very loud beagles) and 10 cats. Yes. Ten.

6.) I am a fangirl at heart, so if any of you would like to have a spirited debate about Harry Potter, or SuperWhoLock, or The Avengers, or Hetalia, or anything that could be considered geeky, know that I am on board.

7.) Speaking of board, I occasionally skateboard. And I named my board "Mongoose" after the name written on the bottom.

8.) I mentioned fan fiction as well...I used to write some, before I literally had no time ever to write that, and instead began writing original works. However, if you have written anything that you are super proud of in any of the fandoms mentioned in fact #6, feel free to tell me about it. I might just read it (especially if the main character is either Snape or Loki).

9.) I work in a library, by the way. A public library. If you want to hear some...interesting stories, just ask.

10.) Lastly, I am a very easy person to talk to. If you ever need to chat, either to rant about whatever happened in the latest episode of "Once Upon a Time" or "Welcome to Nightvale", I will be here for you. If you want to tell me a funny story, or me to tell you a funny story, I will be here for you. If you are feeling super sad, I will be here for you.

I hope you all enjoy my wacky musings - remember to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment